Canon Printer Setup delivers amazing printing quality. Simply click on ij.start.canon to get the complete information of the Canon Prinetr Software. The canon ijsetup is the procedure to connect your printer to the other devices using a wireless connection.
ij.start.canon || Canon Pixma Printer || ij start canon
First, to set up the printer on the WiFi network, go to ij.start.canon to get the printer driver. After that, double-click the downloaded file to finish the installation and proceed to the next steps.
ij.start.canon Printer Driver Download
Downloading Canon printer drivers will take a few minutes from https://ij.start.canon website, for it:-
- Go to ij.start.canon website using a web browser (default or any other).
- Click “Set Up” tab.
- From ij start canon page bottom, select first letters of your canon ij printer, for example; E, TS, etc.
- Select your product name and jump to the download page.
- Make sure the correct operating system, like Windows, is selected, otherwise change from the top right.
- Click Download.
- Select Run to start the installation.
Install and Set Up Canon Printer Wirelessly - IJ.Start Canon
In general, each Canon printer has its own functions, and depending on your Ij printer type, installation and setup steps can vary, however we’ve tried to show you the standard steps to set up your canon printer wirelessly;
- If your router has a WPS button, then press the WiFi or wireless button on your printer. Then, push the WPS button on the router and wait for ‘Connected to WiFi’ status.
- In case you don’t find any WPS button on the router, then follow the next steps to set up a network.
- Press Setup on Canon printer and tap Device Settings, press OK.
- Use arrows and tap LAN settings, press OK.
- Select Wireless LAN active and wait for the printer to show you the Standard setup.
- Locate the access point and provide the security key.
- When you Canon printer model connect to wireless LAN, press Ok.
- After all the wireless connection setup, its time to install Canon printer software. Therefore, open the file you downloaded from ij.start.canon or insert a CD-ROM.
- Double click on ij.start canon file and click “Start Setup” to start the installation.
- Review and accept software license terms.
- Select wireless connection method type when asked during ij start canon installation.
- Follow all instructions carefully to finish the ij start canon printer setup.
Instructions to Print a Configuration Page
After installing the ij.start.canon driver, use the following procedure to print a Configuration Page to verify the operations. The printer information, including various settings and the total number of printed pages, are displayed on the Configuration Page Print.
To print a configuration page on the Canon printer, follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Fill the manual feed slot or paper cassette with A4-size paper.
- Next, the Printer Status Window will appear.
- Now, Select [Utility] - [Configuration Page Print] from the [Options] menu.
- [OK] should be selected.
- Finally, print the Configuration Page.